- Mykonos Town is a popular tourist destination. Make sure to book for your accommodations at least 6 months before your travel date.
- A lot of shops, restaurants and bars are in Mykonos Town. It also has a very active and fun nightlife.
- The Mykonos beachesare only around 10 minutes to 20 minutes away from Mykonos Town.
- Mykonos beachesare popular for their white sand and crystal clear waters.
- Best Mykonos Town Cheap Hotel: Matina Hotel. – Matina Hotel is a friendly budget hotel that is just a walk away from the main shopping district.
- Hotels that are situated in Mykonos Town’s pedestrian-only parts: Theoxenia Luxury Boutique Hotel, Semeli Hotel Mykonos, Matina Hotel, Belvedere Hotel
- Hotels outside of Mykonos Town’s pedestrian-only parts. These hotels are just a short walk (on narrow but busy roads) away from town: Bill & Coo,Cavo Tagoo, Harmony Boutique Hotel, Kouros Hotel & Suites
Best Mykonos Town Hotels
~ Cavo Tagoo
Located at the outskirts of Mykonos Town, around 10 minutes away on foot. (Take a shuttle bus for free if you hate walking.) Cavo Tagoois a luxury hotel with a pool bar and an excellent restaurant. (Hotel phone: +30 2289 020100)
~ Semeli Hotel
Located next door to Belvedere Hotel. Chic boutique hotel that offers large suites, best for families. (Hotel phone: +30 2289 027466)
~ Belvedere Hotel Mykonos
Located just steps away from the busy nightlife and shops of Mykonos Town. Luxury hotel that has a lovely pool and stunning views of the town and beautiful waters of the Mykonos beaches. You can also this hotel’s neighbour, the Semeli Hotel which is also very nice. (Hotel phone: +30 2289 025122)
- Theoxenia Luxury Boutique Hotel
TheTheoxenia Mykonosis a more famous boutique 5 star hotel.
- Bill & Coo
Bill & Coois also a 5 star chic hotel.
- Harmony Boutique Hotel
Harmony Boutique Hotelis right next to an old port in Mykonos.
- Kouros Hotel & Suites
Kouros Hotelis a posh hotel right at the waterfront.